Middle East is very special place on our planet. And we are not talking about its past and fantastic ancient history.
We are talking about modern times and new global technologies.
Countries like Saudi Arabia are high developed and rich. Internet is available in most public places but…
A huge number of websites are blocked. Under restrictions are:
- adult or porn sites
- gay and lesbian resources
- anti-political websites
- anti-religions content
- and others
We realize that really some sites can violate Saudi’s religion rules and norms.
For you to know:
Saudi Arabia directs all international Internet traffic through a proxy farm located in King Abdulaziz City for Science & Technology. A content filter is implemented there, based on software by Secure Computing.
But what to do if you are expat or simple traveler?
How to open blocked sites in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
We have investigated the problem of Internet limits for over 7 years and found many different solutions. Some of them are free others are paid. Some ways are reliable and safe why others are not.
It is all up to you to decide what is important for you.
We have created simple scheme that will help to
select the best solution for you.
– I don’t care about my on-line security – I simple want to open sites I like
– If your answer is YES – You can use
- translate services
- Free proxy services
- Wayback machine
- Sites – unblcokers
+ I don’t want to be caught by somebody
+ I want to be safe and secure
+ I want to stay anonymous
+ I don’t want anybody find out what I am doing on-line
+ I really want to access blocked sites!
If you answered positive, then the only working solution for you is VPN.
VPN or virtual private network is secured encrypted tunnel between your device and special vpn server.
Your device means:
- Computer – Windows, Linux or Mac operated
- Tablet PC – Windows, Android
- iPad or iPad mini
- Android mobile phone
And various others devices which supports vpn technology.
Why VPN for Saudi Arabia is secure and safe?
- VPN hides your real IP Address and makes you absolutely anonymous and invisible.
- All your Internet traffic is coded
This means no one can monitor your on-line activity or see what sites do you visit.
No police, no government, no your boss, no your family, nobody!
3. VPN solution works great in public Wi-Fi zones.
That is why it has another great advantage!
It makes you secured and private in public wi-fi zones.
! Your data is protected, your traffic is ebcrypted
! You are under impenetrable shield of VPN service.
Using VPN on Android
to create new vpn tunnel on your Android device:
- Click Settings icon
2. Select Wireless & Networks and tap on VPN
3. Tap Add VPN Network
4. Input connection name (Sahrzad VPN), select the type of your VPN connection – PPTP VPN, input VPN server address from your account data.
Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
5. Input your Username and password that you received from VPN account service in e-mail.
Save it and tap Connect
For connection to vpn server:
- Select Home > Menu > Settings
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Tap VPN settings
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (Sahrzad VPN)
- A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section.
Once you have created vpn connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.
There is a great news for you!
Now you don’t need to make any vpn connection by yourself you can simple use our Spider VPN Application and enjoy your Internet freedom today!