Category Archives: in Windows 8
You can use Spider VPN on your PC with Windows 8 Operational System.
To setup vpn connection in Windows 8 please follow the next instructions:
1. Display the Charms bar, click Search, and then click Settings.
2. Type VPN into the Search box.
3. Click the Set Up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) Connection button in the Search results pane.
4. The VPN Connection wizard appears. Enter the following information:
- * VPN server address from your account data that you received from Spider vpn into Internet Address text box. Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
- * Destination Name. It’s just a name of your connection. For example it can be “Spider VPN”.
5. Click Create.
VPN tunnel is created and Windows 8 displays it under the Networks heading in the Charms bar. Click on it to connect.