Tag Archives: Spider VPN for Android
To create new vpn conenction in your Android device you need to do the next:
- Click Settings icon
- 2. Select Wireless & Networks and tap on VPN
- 3. Tap Add VPN Network
- 4. Input connection name (Spider VPN), select the type of your VPN connection – PPTP VPN, input VPN server address from your account data.
- Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
- 5. Input your Username and password that you received from VPN account service in e-mail.
- Save it and tap Connect
For connection to vpn server:
- Select Home > Menu > Settings
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Tap VPN settings
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (Spider VPN)
- A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section.
Once you have created vpn connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.