1. Run software on a computer network or an electronic information system or any information technology medium which can cause it to stop functioning or results in crashing, deletion, omission, destruction or alteration of the programme, system, website, data or information, without authorisation.
2. Email SPAM or flooding email with messages .
3. Obtain a secret number, code or password and gain access to information technology without legal right.
4. Use a computer network or information technology system to threaten another person, force them to engage in or prevent them from engaging in a certain act.
5. Establish, manage or run a website for gambling activities, and websites that promote the collection of donations without a license accredited by the competent authority, manage or run a website or use information on a computer network with the intent to publish information, news, cartoon drawings or pictures that may endanger national security.
6. Use a computer network or any information technology system to invade the privacy of another person.
7. Eavesdrop, intercept, record, transfer or disclose conversations or audio or visual material of someone else without consent.
8. Publish photographs of others without consent.
9. Run a website promoting programmes or ideas that would prompt riots, hatred, racism or damage to the national unity.
10. Insult others or accuse them of acts that would lead to punishment or contempt by a third party online.
From Sahrzad’s Blog